Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse will include:
- Studying for a work-based qualification
- Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary £5.55 per hour working a 37.5 hour week
If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Mail us for details: email@example.com or call us: 0330 113 6163