Staffgiant is urgently looking for a Care Home Manager who is experienced and is looking to embrace a challenging role where they will be able to use their enthusiasm and expertise to bring about substantive improvements.
Position Title – Home Manager
Type of service: Care Home with Nursing
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the Role
- Provide leadership and management to the staff team.
- Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on.
- Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose.
- Ensure the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
- ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care.
- Manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Chair meetings and deliver training.
- Take on a visible leadership role.
- Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance liaise with, and maintaining partnerships with, other local community organisations,
- Ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations.
- provide information, advice and support to residents families.
- Organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
- You must have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting.
- You will also need to be CQC registered.
- Possess strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
- Customer Focused at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes, therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.