Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Team Leader will include:
- Working within the Management Team to deliver high quality childcare throughout the nursery
- Promoting partnerships with families and external agencies
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £9.88 – £11.75 per hour / £19,266 – £22,912 per annum.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Team Leader , Room Manager , Senior Nursery Nurse , Senior Nursery Practitioner , Senior Early Years Educator or Third in Charge.
Mail us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0330 113 6163