Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Part time Domestic Assistant will include:
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the nursery
- Restocking supplies throughout the rooms
- Managing laundry on site
- Safeguarding all children in our care
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £7.83 – £7.92 per hour. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 10.30am to 2.30pm working a total of 20 hours.
If you are enthusiastic and want to support children’s healthy lifestyles then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Mail us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0330 113 6163