Position Title – Early years Practioner
Job Type: Term Time – 37.5 hours per week
Early years Practioner – Qualifications & Experience Required
• Early years educators or Diploma in CYPW (Children and Young Peoples Workforce).
• Be a positive role model
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Early Years Practioner – Key Responsibilities:
- To assist in the preparation of the classroom before the children arrive, and with classroom management during lessons, preparing resources, play equipment and materials, setting up learning areas and large equipment both inside and out.
- To work with individual children who have additional needs on set targets and interventions.
- To participate at the end of the session in general clearing and tidying up.
- To share in making decisions and recommendations about practice, routines and use of space to maximize the potential of the school experience for every child.
- To take groups of children for a variety of learning across the EYFS; inside and out.
- To make observations and records of children play, progress and behavior, discussing any significant matters with the class teacher.
- To identify and monitor suspected child abuse and children at risk following appropriate guidelines, reporting to the class teacher and / or Headteacher.
- To prepare and present displays of child’s work.
- To keep up-to-date records and learning journeys
- To undertake other duties from time to time as your line manager requires.
Please forward your updated CV to email@example.com