Staff giant, is looking for Health care Assistant for one of our clients location at Braintree We are seeking committed, reliable carer, who would motivate and encourage service users to be independent whilst supporting them with social, emotional and physical needs and activities including personal care.
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Pay Rate: £7.85 /hr – £8.50/hr -Negotiable; Based on experience
- Observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers.
- Assisting with clinical duties, personal care including infection, prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety.
- Promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patient.
- Liaise with other professionals and relatives to achieve the best outcome for each resident.
- Attend training as required to enhance and update their skills and maintain a record of this training
- Maintain a safe environment for other staff, residents and visitors through an awareness of statutory requirements for fire, health and safety and manual handling policies.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (preferred but not essential)
- Good basic education, including English and Maths
- Experience of working with the elderly in a healthcare setting.
- If you have the skills and dedication to join us as a Health Care Assistant then please apply the job ASAP.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org