Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £7.85 /hr – £8.50/hr
- Observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse,
respirations and weight.
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers.
- Assisting with clinical duties, personal care including infection, prevention and control, food,
personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety
- Promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patients
- Liaise with other professionals and relatives to achieve the best outcome for each resident.
- Attend training as required to enhance and update their skills and maintain a record of this
- Maintain a safe environment for other staff, residents and visitors through an awareness of
statutory requirements for fire, health and safety and manual handling policies.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (preferred but not essential).
- Good basic education, including English and Maths
- Experience of working with the elderly in a healthcare setting
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com