This is a full time position of 40 hours a week, all year round. Hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Kitchen Assistant will include:
- Supporting the chef to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Maintaining a 5* EHO/Scores on the Doors rating
- Following COSHH procedures
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £7.83 – £7.92 per hour / £15,268 – £15,444 per annum.
If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Mail us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0330 113 6163