Position Title – Level 2 Nursery Nurse
Location: Bishops Stortford
Job Type: Permanent
Level 2 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
• You must hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification
• Be a positive role model
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 2 Nursery Nurse – Key Responsibilities
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
• To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Level 2 Nursery Nurse – What we can offer YOU!
• A friendly and supportive team
• Continued opportunities for professional development and training
• A competitive salary and wider benefits
• 1 week shut down over Christmas
• £500 sign on bonus (after successful completion of probationary period)
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of the role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and satisfactory referencing.