Staff giant, is looking for Live in Care for one of our clients location at Ilford We are seeking committed, reliable carer, who would motivate and encourage service users to be independent whilst supporting them with social, emotional and physical needs and activities including personal care.
Job Title: Live in Care
Job Type: Agency
To support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Providing live in care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will stay in the homecare. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role in our company. Give care and support that values the diverse and unique qualities of each customer. See the whole person and not merely a list of care needs. All aspects of personal care like Showering, bathing, Dressing, grooming, Toileting, continence care etc.
Experience and skills
- Ability to give care and support to customers with aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity, is non-judgmental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy.
- Good organisational skills, so that customers receive the services that they expect .
- NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential).
- Previous experience as a care worker or Health care Assistant.
- Working knowledge of health and safety matters relating to home-care.
- Flexible approach to working
If you have the skills and dedication to join us as a Health Care Assistant then please apply the job ASAP.