Staff Giant is looking for Clinical lead for one of our client. Kindly find the details below
Job type : Permanent
Location : Southall, Middlesex
Pay rate : Negotiable
This is a hands on nursing role but with additional responsibilities for ensuring the sustainability of high quality, personal centred care. All the responsibilities and duties included in the Registered Nurse Job Description are included. Additional responsibilities are highlighted in bold print for ease of reference To take full responsibility for the delivery and standard of nursing and care provided at the home. This includes monitoring the performance of other nursing staff, team leaders and carers and ensuring compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements.
To ensure effective person centered care is delivered at all times, maintaining the highest standards of care & support to people who live in the home, whilst maintaining independence & choice in a homely environment. Promote excellent customer service and treat people with dignity and respect at all times. Actively ensuring the highest standard of care by managing and participating in the development of care companions, students & other allocated staff, as required. Taking full accountability for the home and the team in the absence of the Home Manager or Director of Care.
- Assist the home manager in conducting robust management audits to ensure compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements, and to take corrective action if required. This specifically includes the administration of medication and related issues, and the update and review of care plans and all related documentation (including computerized records if applicable).
- Taking responsibility for the nursing resource rota. This includes enforcing the contractual requirements of nurses to be available when reasonably required. This will require collaborative working with other homes in the group.
- Taking responsibility for managing nursing staff leave to ensure the needs of the home are paramount whilst allowing staff to take their contractual holiday entitlement. This will require collaborative working with other homes in the group.
- Working with the home manager, facilitate the effective introduction of the Team Leader role to ensure safe transference of duties from nursing staff.
- Taking responsibility for performance monitoring of nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals. This includes identifying required improvement and training and dealing with sub-standard performance.
- Attend meetings (including staff meetings) and contribute to the overall operational effectiveness of the Company.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the role.
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed at any time to reflect current or changing practices.
- RN to ensure there is an appropriate and competent clinical skill mix at all times within the home.
- Current registration with NMC
- Mandatory trainings
- Proactively update knowledge/skills
If interested please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org