We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced Health Care Assistant to join our team at Kenley.
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £7.50 to 8/hr (Negotiable; Based on experience )
Shift: Day Shift
- Personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing
- Domestic tasks such as cleaning and cooking;
- Carrying out health care tasks, e.g. gastronomy feed or administering medication
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
- Helping to organise leisure activities
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Advising senior managers of any issues concerning the welfare of clients.
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Willing to work shifts (including earlies, mid shifts, late shifts, weekends and bank holidays).
- Willing to do sleep in shifts on a rota basis.
- Willing to undertake personal care.
- Waking Night Support workers need to understand that they must remain awake throughout their shift.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or experience.
- Valid CRB/DBS
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us.