One of our client is looking for Health Care Assistant in Ruislip
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £8.00 /hr – £8.50/hr
Shift: Rota Shift (Monday – Friday) & Alternate Weekend
• Observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse,
respirations and weight
• Communication with patients, relatives and carers.
• Assisting with clinical duties, personal care including infection, prevention and control, food,
personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety
• Promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patients
• Liaise with other professionals and relatives to achieve the best outcome for each resident.
• Attend training as required to enhance and update their skills and maintain a record of this
• Maintain a safe environment for other staff, residents and visitors through an awareness of
statutory requirements for fire, health and safety and manual handling policies.
• NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (preferred but not essential)
• Good basic education, including English and Maths
• Experience of working with the elderly in a healthcare setting
If you are interested, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.