One of our client is looking for Health Care Assistant Woking, Surrey
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £7.85 /hr – £8.20/hr
No. of vacancies: 2
- To assist the residents with their personal care needs including bathing, dressing, moving
around the home, assistance at mealtimes, continence care.
- The administration of prescribed medications under the guidance/supervision of a qualified
medication technician and prompting and reminding.
- To ensure the residents have any aids (such as dentures, hearing aids and spectacles) they
need and that they are fitted, cleaned and in working order.
- To respond promptly to requests for assistance from the residents.
- To act as a Key worker as required.
- To promote our Philosophy of Care around the home.
• NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (preferred but not essential)
• Good basic education, including English and Maths
• Experience of working with the elderly in a healthcare setting
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us.