One of our client is looking for Nursery Manager
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £33,000 p.a
• To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
• To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing
day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
• To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
• To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
• To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels.
• To implement an effective parent liaison programe, to be influential in developing strong
links with parents.
• To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
Education and Training:
The following qualifications, training and experience are required
• NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
• Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience.
- The ability to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of current thinking and development
in early years.
- Awareness of planning/record keeping.
- Awareness of Health and Safety and Risk Assessments.
- An in depth understanding of Equal Opportunities.
- Ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of people.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and delegate appropriately.
- To be able to feedback information in the form of written reports.