we have a job opportunity for a Team Leader /Sr. Carer with one of our client based at Ruislip.
Job Title: Team Leader /Sr. Carer
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £9 to 10/hr (Negotiable; Based on experience )
Shift: Full time
- To lead by example to the Carers and support in their supervision, development and appraisals
- Organise and manage other Care Assistants throughout a shift of work.
- Take on the role of key worker for a group of clients.
- Respond to the differing cultural values and diversity of clients.
- Report any health and safety issues or equipment failures to your Manager.
- Provide personal care to clients with regard to their daily living needs.
- Carry out manual handling in accordance with training and in house policy.
- Supervise clients at mealtimes ensuring that they have a satisfactory intake of nutrition consistent with their preferences and needs.
- Undertake generic cleaning duties particularly at night.
- Respect the residents’ rights of choice, privacy, and dignity and be sensitive to each persons needs.
- NVQ Level 3 or more in Health & Social Care (preferred)
- Food and Hygiene Training
- To have a genuine interest for older people
- To have good communication skills
- Must be experienced in elderly care and administering medication.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.