Staff giant, is looking for Manager for one of our clients. We are looking for kind, motivated individuals who want to make a positive difference to the Home and the lives of our residents. We require an individual that can work with and develop an ambitious growth plan.
Type of service: Care Home
Pay rate: £33/hr
Job Type: Full Time
Key responsibilities as Manager:
- Assist the Home Manager with the operational management of the scheme, in accordance with Care’s policies and procedures and CQC Fundamental Standards.
- Take responsibility for specific activities including supervising staff.
- Deputies for the Scheme Manager when required.
- Ensure that the scheme offers a warm, caring, stimulating and homely environment to all its service users which recognizes and values their collective and individual needs and aspirations.
- Support and assist the Home Manager with the responsibility for monitoring broad aspects of the management of the scheme including; rotas, supervision of staff, recruitment and deployment of staff, and staff training.
- Carry out an assessment of the service user’s needs prior to admission, and to make sure admissions are conducted in line with current policies.
- Ensure the provision of suitable and sufficient personal care is provided at all times, including direct involvement when required.
- Help to establish and maintain effective relationships with relatives and outside professionals and develop links with local groups who may support add help the scheme and its residents.
- Work alongside staff to promote best practice and act as a role model to all staff members.
- Undertake work projects and one-off tasks required in developing the service.
Essential skills and experience required by our Manager:
– A relevant care qualification such as QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
– At least one year’s experience of residential care for older people at a level involving supervisory or managerial responsibility
– Experience of supervising, training and mentoring care and non-care staff
– Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of the post applied for and the needs of older people living within the care home
– An understanding of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
– Ability to motivate and supervise staff
– Ability to produce clear and concise written reports
Desirable skills and experience required by our Manager:
– QCF/NVQ Assessor’s qualification
– Management qualification
– Knowledge of specific conditions that affect older people, in particular, Dementia Knowledge of trends in care for older people Overall, we are looking for a sensitive, kind and considerate individual who is approachable with a sense of fun!
If interested email your CV at email@example.com