Position Title – Nursery Assistant (Unqualified)
Location: Bishops Stortford
Job Type: Permanent
Nursery Assistant – Qualifications & Experience Required
• No specific qualifications are required but you MUST love being around children!
• Be a positive role model with strong communication skills and the ability to ignite the imagination of young minds
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Nursery Assistant – Key Responsibilities
• Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
• To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the
Nursery Assistant – What we can offer YOU!
• A friendly and supportive team
• Continued opportunities for professional development and training
• A competitive salary and wider benefits
• 1 week shut down over Christmas
• £500 sign on bonus (after successful completion of probationary period)
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.