This position is being offered on a part time basis of 20 hours per week, all year round. Hours of work are 10am-2pm or 11am-3pm to suit the needs of the nursery to cover the lunchtime period.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life. Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
We offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £7.83 – £9.74 per hour.
***Joining bonus of £500 (terms and conditions apply)***
If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Mail us for details: email@example.com or call us: 0330 113 6163