Position Title – Nursery Nurse Level 3
Location: Ware, Herts
Job Type: Permanent
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification (OR) Level 3 Early years educators or Diploma in CYPW (Children and Young Peoples Workforce).
• Be a positive role model
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Key Responsibilities
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
• To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org