Nursery Nurse Recruitment Events
We are hosting informal recruitment events this September. If you have some childcare/early years experience and you’re looking for a new job opportunity, we welcome you to attend. There are currently vacancies for level 2/3 qualified Nursery Nurses and Unqualified Nursery Practitioners to join the team on a full time basis, as well as openings for qualified and unqualified relief staff.
Our recruitment events provide an informal opportunity to pop in to the nursery and find out more about current opportunities, our training and progression programmes, employee benefits and how we provide high quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
As our organisation employee we will provide you with an extensive range of benefits, including:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Employee Ownership annual tax-free cash bonus
- Annual ball, staff conferences, awards and celebrations
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Bespoke internal and external training plans
- 50% childcare discount or 20% grandparent discount from day one
- Starting hourly pay rates of £7.83-£7.92 for Unqualified Practitioners, £8.02-£8.12 for level 2 Qualified Nursery Nurses and £8.20-£9.74 for Nursery Nurses qualified to level 3 or above
- £500 joining bonus (terms and conditions apply)
We welcome you to attend one of the recruitment events which are being held at the nursery on:
- Monday 10th September 2018 – 10.30am-6pm
- Wednesday 12th September 2018 – 10.30am-6pm
- Tuesday 18th September 2018 – 10.30am-6pm
- Thursday 20th September 2018 – 10.30am-6pm
- Monday 24th September 2018 – 10.30am-6pm
No appointment is necessary. We hope to see you there.
These events may interest you if you are a Nursery Assistant, a qualified Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.
Mail us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0330 113 6163