We are hosting an informal recruitment event this September. If you have some childcare/early years experience and you’re looking for a new job opportunity, we welcome you to attend. There are currently vacancies for level 2/3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join the team on a full time basis, as well as openings for qualified relief staff.
Our recruitment events provide an informal opportunity to pop in to the nursery and find out more about current opportunities, our training and progression programmes, employee benefits and how we provide high quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
We will provide you with an extensive range of benefits, including:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Employee Ownership annual tax-free cash bonus
- Annual ball, staff conferences, awards and celebrations
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Bespoke internal and external training plans
- 50% childcare discount or 20% grandparent discount from day one
- Starting hourly pay rates of £8.02-£8.12 for level 2 Qualified Nursery Nurses and £8.20-£9.74 for Nursery Nurses qualified to level 3 or above
- £500 joining bonus (terms and conditions apply)
We welcome you to attend the recruitment event which is being held at the nursery on Tuesday 11th September 2018, 10am-6pm.
No appointment is necessary. We hope to see you there.
These events may interest you if you are a Nursery Assistant, a qualified Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.
Mail us for details: email@example.com or call us: 0330 113 6163