Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN)
Salary: -£14/hr – £16/hr (with valid NMC pin)
Job hours: Bank Shift (As per the availability of the candidate)
Job Type: Agency
To assess the individual needs of the residents and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty. Liaise with manager and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
Typical duties of the job include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Monitoring and administering medication taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressure.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads
You will need to be:
- A qualified RGN with a valid NMC pin number.
- A confident communicator.