We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed Support worker to join the team in our Supported living
service to move on from long term placements
JOB TITLE: Support Worker
PAY RATE: £ 7.50/hr Negotiable; Based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
SHIFT: Rota Based / Waking Night
· Washing, bathing and dressing
· Moving and Handling
· Attending staff meetings with senior managers
· Participating in appropriate training activities and courses
· Making and changing beds and ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy
· Maintain a clean and safe working area
· Providing support to relatives and friends
· Maintaining records of clients and their needs
· Advising senior managers of any issues concerning the welfare of clients.
· Willing to work shifts (including earlies, mid shifts, late shifts, weekends and bank holidays).
· Willing to do sleep in shifts on a rota basis.
· Willing to undertake personal care.
· Waking Night Support workers need to understand that they must remain awake throughout
NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.