Staff Giant is looking for Room leader for one of our client, kindly find the details below
Position Title – Room Leader
Room Leader – Qualifications & Experience Required
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
• Minimum of Diploma of Children’s Services
• Ideally four years’ experience within Early Childhood Education sector
• Ideally two years’ experience within a leadership role preferred
• Be an approved certified supervisor
• Excellent understanding of the EYFS curriculum and requirements
Room Leader – Key Responsibilities
• Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
• Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents/carers about their child.
• Ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff.
• Ensure appropriate planning is in place to maintain the required standards consulting with the Senior Nursery Nurse when necessary.
• Provide leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
• Deploy staff appropriately to ensure that the required standards are delivered and maintained within the play room.
• Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Ensure the effective implementation of the nursery keycarer procedures and allocate children to keycarers appropriately.
• Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and, when necessary, follow Safeguarding Procedures.
• Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
• Implement and support others in delivering, the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines.
• Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority Departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
Please forward your updated CV to email@example.com