Staff Giant is looking for Sales Executive who will be responsible to manage an early years setting – from children registration, session scheduling and invoicing to recording observations, maintaining learning journeys, progress tracking and reporting. Our innovative system helps reducing paperwork, time and operating costs while increasing quality, efficiency and 360° engagement with parents.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Working Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20000 – £25000 Per Annum
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will drive and manage the complete contact to contract sales cycle for our SaaS products. This
- Provide information packs and quotes to leads & prospects
- Organise and provide on-site & on-line product demonstrations
- Negotiate the contract terms
- On-board the customer by working with the support team.
- Provide on-site or on-line training to customers as part of the on-boarding process.
- Leverage on various sales channels (phone, e-mail, social media, trade events, partnerships) to build and manage a strong sales pipeline, and diligently follow-up on the leads to exceed your sales targets
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a start-up/early-stage environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology and its application to optimise and improve processes
- Desire to continuously learn; flexible to take on new challenges
- Competitive streak with a desire to win; having the resilience to cope with rejection.
- Be willing to travel
- Experience with CRM systems would be an advantage
- Sales experience in the education/early years industry would be an advantage
If you have the skills and dedication to join us then please apply the job ASAP. Mail your CV at email@example.com