Staff giant, is looking for Senior Health care Assistant for one of our clients. We are seeking committed, reliable carer, who would motivate and encourage service users to be independent whilst supporting them with social, emotional and physical needs and activities including personal care.
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Type of service: Care Home
Payrate: £8.50 /hr
Job Type: 3 to 4 Shifts a week (day or night)
- Washing, bathing and dressing
- Moving and Handling
- Attending staff meetings with senior managers
- Participating in appropriate training activities and courses
- Making and changing beds and ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy
- Maintain a clean and safe working area
- Providing support to relatives and friends
- Maintaining records of clients and their needs.
- Advising senior managers of any issues concerning the welfare of clients.
- NVQ Level 3 or more in Health & Social Care (preferred).
- Valid CRB/DBS
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com