Job Title: Support Worker
Job type: Permanent
Pay: £7.85 /hr – £8.00/hr
- Checking residents’ needs and progress.
- Providing physical care, which could include bathing, toileting, dressing and feeding.
- Providing leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
- Helping residents to deal with problems and become independent.
- Talking with residents’ families and arranging family and home visits.
- You’ll also be expected to keep accurate records and write reports. These may be used in case reviews and future care plans.
- The ability to get on with people of all ages and backgrounds and gain their trust.
- Tactics, patience and understanding.
- Computer literacy and administration skills.
- Mental strength, to cope with challenging situations and clients.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (preferred but not essential).
- Good basic education, including English and Maths.
- Experience of working with the elderly in a healthcare setting
If you have the skills and dedication to join us then please apply the job ASAP.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com