The HR Coordinator is supposed to be a strategic thinker with excellent organizational and time-management skills. Besides this, he should have a good understanding of staffing management, employee relationships, and payroll.
To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Human Resources Management is one of the most important departments in every industry. Every company hires a good HR professional who can manage all their human resources activities. A good HR Coordinator should have good communication, leadership and organizational skills. Besides this, he should have the ability to manage a team of HR professionals.
An HR Coordinator may apply to any Consulting Firm, Telecom Company, Pharmaceutical Industries or Education Company. You can check the graph provided below to know the type of companies where an HR Coordinator may apply for a job.